Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 92

Well, been over a month since the last update.  I've got the transaxle back on the pan and it drives fine.  Because it kind of screwed up my schedule I've been waiting to get the body media blasted.  Hopefully soon.

I've got all my small bits and pieces organized and the necessary replacements put in their respective baggies.  I also got my speedometer back from restoration, albeit missing a few pieces.  Still trying to deal with the vendor on that.

I've also restored a couple air cleaners.  The original one for my 36hp engine and another 40hp one that I thought would fit my newer engine but doesn't.  Will see if I can find another one to work!

Anyway, kind of a lull in progress here which sucks but should pick up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment