Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 128

Good progress today.  I got the passenger door all fixed up and ready for filler primer.  It only required some work on the bottom edge where I had welded in the patch piece.

The driver's side door is another story.  The bottom cleaned up fine, but that little wave in the door panel itself has been a pain.  I've got it blocked down to look decent.  I still need to come back and do a proper job filling the low spots.

If you look hard enough the dark (not grey, those are highs) spots are lows and have circles around them in pencil.
Hopefully have that door done in a day and then move onto the body stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment