Today I spent the entire day organizing my interior parts. Much like I did with the pan when I was getting ready to tackle that.
I organized all my bolts, nuts, screws, parts, and pieces that need cleaning and refinishing.
I also disassembled both doors and got those pieces ready to go. I actually have a bit more left to do as some of the screws were very stubborn. They are soaking overnight and if that doesn't work, I'll break out the welder and get some head and a solid nut on top to remove them.
I have a pile that is ready to go to media blasting of small interior parts and larger body panels.
Slowly but surely!