Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 113

With work and the holidays progress has slowed.

Today I did get back at it and worked on the front apron again.

I mocked everything up and got it all situated.  There will still be some more adjusting before welding.

I also found out the minor work I did on the passenger side hasn't fixed the little bump that Louise got sometime in her previous life.  The front quarter panel is smoothed out, but there is still a fairly large gap on the passenger side.  I need to sort this out before I can move forward.  Blah!

The good side.

Too much on the bottom part of the hood.
So, off to do some research on how to fix it and hopefully more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.