Monday, December 4, 2017

Electric and interior

The past few days have been great for progress.  I got all the electrics installed.  Switches, motors, wiring, etc.

I started on the window rubbers for the driver and passenger side until I realized I didn't have the vent window rubber.  Ordered that Friday, should be here this week.  I did make a little progress installing the chrome trim/outer window scraper.  Also the vent window catch plate.

Installed the speedometer, all the "louvered" panels on the dash.

And the yesterday got the padding installed for the headliner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.