Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 109

I've had quite a few days off, but after some visitors and my thumb injury I didn't get into it as much as I had hoped.

The weather has also cooled down significantly.  So much so, that I had to use my garage heater today!  And also having trouble with the pan starting since my manual choke isn't hooked up.  May have to rig something up to make that work.

Anyway, today I did a little bit of metal bumping on the front apron.  I also removed the old, rotten spare tire well from the front apron.  Then I welded it up, will grind it smooth tomorrow.

Here is the accident damage I talked about last post that needs repaired, passenger side.  You can also see what the media blaster didn't get and what that means for the rest of the car!  Even though it has been blasted clean there are still spots that I will just never be able to get. :)

Inside of the front apron.

Some more work to do on the bottom lip.

Will grind these tomorrow.

Will do some metal prep on the front area of the car and replace the master cylinder shelf area...then reassemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.